1. Eat Mindfully – Just take a little time to think about what you are eating. Think about the taste, texture, temperature etc.
2. More fruits – An easy way is to just add bananas or berries to your morning oatmeal or yogurt.
3. More Veggies – Easy way to add these, easy kitchen tool
4. Lots of water – Try drinking the bubbly water instead of sugary or even diet sodas. A good rule of thumb for daily water intake is 91 ounces for women, 125 ounces for men. Most people get about 20% of their fluid intake from foods and 80% comes from drinking water. Remember broth soups and foods with high water content such as celery, tomatoes, or melons can contribute to fluid intake.
5. Eat meatless once a week – Fish, soups, pastas, salads, beans, eggs are all good and easy ways to go meatless.
6. Cook more meals at home – Think easy here, like a meatloaf and remember to add some mushrooms to increase the protein.
7. Bring leftovers for lunch at at least once a week – soups and salads are easy to make, take and store.
Check out this inexpensive easy tool for your kitchen to help with, pasta salad, salads, soups, fruits and veggies, and water flavors.