1. Eat Mindfully – Just take a little time to think about what you are eating. Think about the taste, texture, temperature etc.
2. More fruits – An easy way is to just add bananas or berries to your morning oatmeal or yogurt.
3. More Veggies – Easy way to add these, easy kitchen tool
4. Lots of water – Try drinking the bubbly water instead of sugary or even diet sodas. A good rule of thumb for daily water intake is 91 ounces for women, 125 ounces for men. Most people get about 20% of their fluid intake from foods and 80% comes from drinking water. Remember broth soups and foods with high water content such as celery, tomatoes, or melons can contribute to fluid intake.
5. Eat meatless once a week – Fish, soups, pastas, salads, beans, eggs are all good and easy ways to go meatless.
6. Cook more meals at home – Think easy here, like a meatloaf and remember to add some mushrooms to increase the protein.
7. Bring leftovers for lunch at at least once a week – soups and salads are easy to make, take and store.
Check out this inexpensive easy tool for your kitchen to help with, pasta salad, salads, soups, fruits and veggies, and water flavors.
Unlike other Spiralizers on the market, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with premium quality products, which not only includes giving you state of the art Japanese Steel Blades BUT all the materials we used are FDA approved meaning they are made from 100% BPA FREE MATERIALS! We believe this is one of the... Read More »
Best Deal for a Christmas Laptop Great Blogging Laptop Dell – Inspiron 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 2TB Hard Drive – Black ... Read More »
15-inch laptop for all your basic computing needs, featuring True Life displays and long battery life. The superior sound of Waves MaxxAudio delivers impressive audio quality for the best music and video experience. The SD media card reader makes it easy to transfer files straight from your camera to your laptop. Get in touch long-distance,... Read More »
＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ Operating system: Windows 10 Home Display: 15.6″ touch screen for hands-on control (1366 x 768) display Touchscreen: YES Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U Dual-Core processor, 2.4 GHz Memory: 8GB DDR4L 2133 MHz can up to 16GB Hard drive: 1TB HDD Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB... Read More »
Screen Size: 15.6-Inch Screen Resolution: 1366×768 Touchscreen: Yes Other Display Specs: TN display tech (narrower viewing angles than IPS) Processor: Intel Core i3-7100U 7th Gen “Kaby Lake” dual-core 2.4GHz 3MB cache (~3,950 PassMark benchmark points) Graphics: Intel HD 620 Integrated Graphics RAM: 6GB DDR4 2400 megahertz... Read More »
SANTA MAIL Letters from Santa (Deadline is coming – Mail must arrive by December 15, 2017) Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. And the Postal Service™ can help you prove it when Santa replies to your child’s letter to Santa — complete with the North Pole Postmark! The Letters from Santa program adds to... Read More »
HOW TO GET SPECIAL HOLIDAY POSTMARKS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS Special holiday postmark graphics and their mailing addresses Please mail by December 10, 2017 SANTA’S WORKSHOP STATION POSTMASTER PO BOX 1768 NORTH POLE, NY 12997-1768 COMFORT STATION POSTMASTER 726 FRONT STREET COMFORT, TX 78013-9998 SARATOGA SPRINGS STATION POSTMASTER 245 WASHINGTON STREET SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY 12866-9998... Read More »
HOLIDAY POSTMARK (Deadline coming December 10, 2017) This holiday season, from Saturday, Nov. 26 to Friday, Jan. 5, Postal Service stamp-canceling equipment will postmark stamps nationwide when you mail a first-class letter or package with this holiday-themed postmark: How to get address-specific postmarks Customers wanting a special holiday postmark on their greeting cards need... Read More »
The perfect Christmas Gift Imported Easily from France Great Wine goes with World Class French Chocolate Click... Read More »