2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
The Postal Service recommends the following mailing and shipping deadlines for expected delivery by Dec. 25 to Air/Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office and domestic addresses*:
- Nov. 6 – APO/FPO/DPO (all ZIP Codes) USPS Retail Ground®
- Dec. 4 – APO/FPO/DPO (ZIP Code 093 only) Priority Mail® and First-Class Mail®
- Dec. 11 – APO/FPO/DPO (all other ZIP Codes) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 14 – USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 18 – APO/FPO/DPO (except ZIP Code 093) USPS Priority Mail Express®
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 20 – First-class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 20 – Hawaii to mainland Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 20 – Priority Mail
- Dec. 20 – Alaska to mainland Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 22 – Alaska to mainland Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 22 – Hawaii to mainland Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 22 – Priority Mail Express
*Not a guarantee, unless otherwise noted. Dates are for estimated delivery before December 25. Actual delivery date may vary depending on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date and time and other conditions. Some restrictions apply. For Priority Mail Express® shipments mailed December 22 through December 25, the money-back guarantee applies only if the shipment was not delivered, or delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days.
Busiest Mailing and Delivery Days
Thanks to more people shopping earlier and shopping online, the Postal Service’s “busiest day” notion is now a thing of the past. Instead, the Postal Service now has a busiest time, and it starts two weeks before Christmas. Beginning the week of Dec. 10, customer traffic is expected to increase and the Postal Service expects to deliver nearly 200 million packages per weekduring these two weeks. The week of Dec. 17-23 is predicted to be the busiest mailing, shipping and delivery week. During this week alone, the Postal Service expects to process and deliver nearly 3 billion pieces of First-Class Mail, including greeting cards.
1. Eat Mindfully – Just take a little time to think about what you are eating. Think about the taste, texture, temperature etc.
2. More fruits – An easy way is to just add bananas or berries to your morning oatmeal or yogurt.
3. More Veggies – Easy way to add these, easy kitchen tool
4. Lots of water – Try drinking the bubbly water instead of sugary or even diet sodas. A good rule of thumb for daily water intake is 91 ounces for women, 125 ounces for men. Most people get about 20% of their fluid intake from foods and 80% comes from drinking water. Remember broth soups and foods with high water content such as celery, tomatoes, or melons can contribute to fluid intake.
5. Eat meatless once a week – Fish, soups, pastas, salads, beans, eggs are all good and easy ways to go meatless.
6. Cook more meals at home – Think easy here, like a meatloaf and remember to add some mushrooms to increase the protein.
7. Bring leftovers for lunch at at least once a week – soups and salads are easy to make, take and store.
Check out this inexpensive easy tool for your kitchen to help with, pasta salad, salads, soups, fruits and veggies, and water flavors.
Unlike other Spiralizers on the market, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with premium quality products, which not only includes giving you state of the art Japanese Steel Blades BUT all the materials we used are FDA approved meaning they are made from 100% BPA FREE MATERIALS! We believe this is one of the... Read More »
Best Deal for a Christmas Laptop Great Blogging Laptop Dell – Inspiron 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 2TB Hard Drive – Black ... Read More »
＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ Operating system: Windows 10 Home Display: 15.6″ touch screen for hands-on control (1366 x 768) display Touchscreen: YES Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U Dual-Core processor, 2.4 GHz Memory: 8GB DDR4L 2133 MHz can up to 16GB Hard drive: 1TB HDD Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB... Read More »
15-inch laptop for all your basic computing needs, featuring True Life displays and long battery life. The superior sound of Waves MaxxAudio delivers impressive audio quality for the best music and video experience. The SD media card reader makes it easy to transfer files straight from your camera to your laptop. Get in touch long-distance,... Read More »